The girliest geek you'll ever meet.

Monday, November 05, 2007

Lindsay, hot dog!


Lindsay, hot dog!
Originally uploaded by shelby_wills
So, I'm copping out with a photo blog post early, I know. But I think it's okay in this case. I am absolutely exhausted after my first day back at work today. So, enjoy this photo of Lindsay in her Halloween costume. Everyone I know has already seen this photo, but I'm sort of obsessed with it. It's definitely one of my most successful pet photography endeavors so far. :)

I've probably already told most people about CuteOverload, but I need to reiterate that it's the best thing ever. There's no better quick pick-me-up than going over there and getting a shot of daily furry adorableness with funny commentary.

See you tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Blogger Chris B said...

I had not seen this picture before. Very cute.

-= Chris

 

Post a Comment

<< Home